Re: SWAG engine transplant and Chili feed

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG engine transplant and Chili feed
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 17:06:44 -0800
Cc: "list, Spridget mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If you should run into problems with the exhaust system, you might consider
doing what I did when I put the 1275 into my Morris. The LCB from a Mini
Cooper will work with just a little tweaking here and there. After
considering all the options, this worked out really well, and was also the
most inexpensive choice, as a friend was dismanteling his Cooper at the
time.
Kate