new user with old questions...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: new user with old questions...
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:14:24 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone,

Finally... a place dedicated to the LBC's I love so
much.  I purchased my 1969 sprite 10 years ago.  The
car is in pretty good shape, minus the fact that it
has been sitting for at least 8 years.  I finally have
a garage of my own, (my parents are relieved), and I
can finally start to wrench on engine.  I just
purchased a service manual printed by British Leyland.
 I figure that would be a good place to start, and at
least get myself familiar with the vehicle, and the
terminology used.

Which leads to my first question...

Because the vehicle has been sitting for years without
any activity on the engine... what do I need to check
to make sure that it does or does not need a rebuild?

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Thank you,

EOJ
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/