Re: car show

To: "scott putnam" <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car show
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:27:23 -0000
hmm, me thinks you mean the moravian tile works?  isn't that south of
quakertown on rte 663?  heading south of doylestown towards new hope pa  on
the right side?   you mean they have a car show on those grounds?  umm never
been there and never heard of the place.........

honest.....
chuck.
yeah that's the ticket....like i never ever even typed a reply to
this.....yeah...  that's it!  that's my story and i'm sticking to it!