Re: car show

To: ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car show
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:38:04 EST
In a message dated 03/10/2001 6:18:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ultrawildcat@hotmail.com writes:

> hi everybody,i was just curious about something..2 years ago before my 77
> was actually MY 77 i attended a show and meet on the grounds of the
> moldavian tile works in quakertown pa.,at least im pretty sure its in
> quakertown...i was just wondering if thats an annual event,or maybe its

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MGs at Mercer is an annual event of the Philadelphia MG Club.  It is at the
Moravian Tile works, which is part of the Mercer Museum in Doylestown (not
Quakertown).  It is held in October ever year, but I haven't heard the date
for 2001 yet.

There is a car show in Quakertown, but it is at Memorial Field on Route 309
in August, and it is sponsered by the PA Mustang Club.  Very few LBCs at that
show.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget