Re: Non LBC Age Barometer

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC Age Barometer
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 14:55:17 -0800
Cc: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Red Ryders buddy was Little Beaver. We were taught to use real guns as
soon as we were old enough to handle them properly. Never had a BB gun,
but I was a wicked shot with a 9mm Luger. None of us kids were permitted
to take a horse off the ranch until we qualified with a handgun. Too many
snakes - with as well as without legs.
Kate