Re: Non LBC Age Barometer

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Non LBC Age Barometer
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 14:45:33 -0800
Cc: froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
I didn't see him at Madison Square Garden, but I did meet him in Portland,
Oregon, also William Boyd.  I rode the Cisco Kid's horse in the Rose Festival.
Met the actress who played Annie Oakley in the TV series, but for the life of
me,
I can't remember her name - Gail Somethingorother. Had Bill Anderson & Ray
Charles in my taxi. Bill Anderson is just as nice as he seems. Ray Charles
tipped
me a whole dime - wonder if he could spare it?