Re: LBC Trailers

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Trailers
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:22:40 -0500
Cc: Toby Atwater <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Cogan wrote:

> Wow Toby, you must have iron b***s!  I've got an F 250, 4x4 that I use
> to move a yard tractor.  I use a cool set of aluminium ramps to load
> and I gotta tell you when I'm bout 3/4 of the way up I'm scared
> whitless.  Can't even imagine doing it in an LBC.  If I'm that high up
> in the air, in a machine, I want it to have rotor blades, a cyclic
> stick and collective pitch so I can get outta there when things begin
> to go south.

I drove a 69 Sprite up a pair of 2 x 10s into the back of a dump truck
once.
I also had to back it back out of the same truck when I got it home.

This will teach you to make sure those steering column to pinion bolts
are always tight. Thus the reason to call a friend with a truck, I
thought he would tow me home, not load me in the dump body.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ