Paint work.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint work.
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:22:55 -0800 m>
Can anybody recommend a paint gun? I am looking for something HLVP that can
hold at least 20 oz and can paint even upside down and at angles. I believe
its the siphon kind that cannot spray upside down. The gravity feed ones
pressurize the paint container and allow steep angles without ruining the
paint output.

I am building the paint booth this weekend... still prepping too. "Flame
red, was the original color, and so it will be the color I am painting...
either with Dupont or PPG. Still haven't given the paint supplier enough
donuts to know which is better.

Thanks

Toby
69 Sprite (on the road this summer for sure, I promise)