Re: Paint work.

To: Toby Atwater <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>
Subject: Re: Paint work.
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:43:53 -0600
Cc: "John D'Agostino" <jdagostino@mediaone.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
cool!! another diver. While all the O.F.'s are reminiscing, I have a U.S. Divers
Mistral straight out of "Sea Hunt" that is in excellent working order. I use it
for shallow dives, you should see the looks when you head for the water with
that old double hose reg  fastened to your tank.................