Re: Safty Reminder

To: millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Safty Reminder
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:48:20 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry to hear that Larry. There is no substitute for safety. I am just sorry
to hear someone lost their life because of it. My sympathy goes out to you
and the young man's family. May he rest in peace.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (restoration at stand still)
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my british
car site</A>

In a message dated 03/13/2001 10:01:27 AM Central Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

> One of my best friends step-son was working under his girl friends car which
> he had propped up on blocks. The funeral is this week. Please use proper
> jack stands.
>
> I learned this lesson when I was 10 years old and lost a favorite uncle to a
> bumper jack failure.
>
> I always use jack stands and attempt to shake the car off of them before
> crawling under it.
>
> Larry Miller

///