1957 Austin Healy (sic)--Johnny Lightning

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1957 Austin Healy (sic)--Johnny Lightning
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:35:26 FILETIME=[DFF58D20:01C0B014]
List,
     I went to Meijer today (it's like a Super K-Mart or Wal-Mart--it has
the regular store plus a grocery store).  I found that Johnny Lightning I
read about a while back.  It came in a two pack--one car gold metallic
colored (like gold foil, not flecks) and the other with no color at all.
The box claims it is a 1957 Austin Healy Sprite.  Wrong year and wrong
spelling.
Ryan

///