Re: Norristown swap meet

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Norristown swap meet
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:01:20 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Well 1/2 of the eastern listers made it to the Norristown meet today.

"Most distance covered award" must go to Robert Houston...  He attended
from Texas.... It was a pleasure to meet Robert and his grandson!

As far as the Austin A90 Atlantic ragtop that Frank was looking at.....
Let's just say if I dipped it in my electrolytic cleaning tank...it
would completely dissappear, (leaving only the aluminum bonnet and
boot). I think the only reason Frank did not take it home is that he
already had a car "on the hook".

All in all, a great day with GREAT people!!!

Kevin V.

///