Aluminum flywheels, etc

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f2MEUtf12986
Subject: Aluminum flywheels, etc
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:32:27 -0500
I've been in digest-mode (aka: lurk mode) for awhile but am slowly
coming back out of my shell as things are settling down.  Anyway, a
gearhead here at work and I were talking about the advantages of
spending the extra cash on parts like aluminum flywheels to enhance
performance, and whether it's worth it or not.  There aren't many of
those sorts of parts for the 1500, but there are a few.  Is it worth it?
Does anyone know the weight of the stock 1500 flywheel?  Daniel
Stapleton's book touches the topic, but from more of a "you can do it"
(in my best Rob Schneider voice--Waterboy?) perspective.

By the way, the gold Midget is running beautifully now, although the
exhaust puts out some pretty nasty fumes.  Gotta get that looked at.

I've been unsuccessfully trying to get to the archives the last few
days.  Is listquest down?  Does anyone know?

'75 Midget on the road
'75 Midget in the garage

http://www.midgetweb.com

Adrian Barnes, MCSD, MCT
Senior Software Engineer/Department Manager
Business Information Group, LLC

///