Cam Degree Wheel

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cam Degree Wheel
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:20:27 -0500
I need to be setting the timing on my Cam. That is about all that is left to
finish up the engine. However I was trying create a degree wheel and am
having a hard time finding the right software to do it. I can create a pie
chart with 360 slices but it gets too ugly when printed.

I was wondering if anyone had a pattern for a degree wheel they could send
me that I can print out and attach to a piece of aluminum. Got a friend that
can do this if I can print the pattern. I am trying to see if I can get
close enough with out spending $250 for the adjustable cam sprocket. I will
if I have to, but trying to avoid it if unnecessary.

Thanks

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu