Dex-Cool

To: "Spridget mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dex-Cool
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:39:13 -0500
Has anyone tried running Dex-Cool (the 5 yr/150,000 mile orange coolant) in
your Spridget? I have it around anyway for my Saturn, so I thought it might be
a good thing.  I know you can't mix Dex-Cool and regular coolant, but but the
radiator and the heater core are at the shop being cleaned, and I'm replacing
all the hoses. Judt need to flush the block and that should be it.

Anyone know of any issues with Dex-Cool?

TIA

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu

///