Re: A-series clutch release arms

To: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: A-series clutch release arms
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:04:35 -0800
Rob,

Seems that only one would work with the front cover plate you have. There
must be two different covers with the pivot in a slightly different
location. Otherwise the TO bearing won't be centered properly on the first
motion shaft. A LHD Morris has the release arm on the left while a Sprite
has it on the right on both RHD and LHD. I'm guessing that a RHD Morris has
it on the right... right? Maybe that's the difference?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints