Race Car and Motors

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race Car and Motors
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:57:38 -0500
I have all set ups for my Bugeyes- 1275 and aluminum head with Datsun
speed in Iron head (1960), 1275 stock and rib cage in Yellow Beauty
(1959) and 1100 with rib cage in my project car (1960). I have the 948
and smooth case from Ironhead in my shop.

I believe that the vintage race car for sale is my original race car(
raced from 1970 to 1976). It has been changed from right hand drive to
left and the body has been improved. It started as Porsche orange, went
to blue, white, and red ( Penske Trans Am), Grabber Blue and yellow, and
finally Chrysler Scorch Red. The cage looks the same and it has the Wink
mirror on it. I sold it to Lance Hoboy who sold it to Mike Joy. The
parts and pieces would be interesting to a vintage racer as they were
some of the good parts from the 70's! It's nice to see it still alive!

Roger Cotting

///