Re: Amy's car May date

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, breiz@bellatlantic.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Amy's car May date
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:54:12 EST
In a message dated 3/26/01 11:54:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

> Kevin's idea is pretty good. And Carlisle is half way there from here ;-)
> You can just haul everything there.
>
> Larry
>
> At this exact moment in time 3/26/01 10:11 AM, "Amy"
> <breiz@bellatlantic.net> made the profound statement:
>
> > Okay,
> >
> > There haven't been a lot of date suggestions yet, I hope you guys are
> > still interested. Other than Carlisle weekend (18-20) not being good for
> > anyone for the obvious reason.
> >
> > Larry has suggested May 12-13, weekend prior to Carlisle. Is this good
> > for everyone?
> >
> > Of course, Kevin has suggested the weekend following Carlisle using

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And don't forget British Car Week is May 19-27.  Very topical!  I would have
a slim chance of being able to come and help on Fri/Sat May 25-26.

Amy, I would suggest that you e-mail/call Ed Kaler at Just Brits
(justbrits@home.com) and order all new brake parts.  I don't trust used, or
parts of questionable origin, when it comes to brakes, unless it would be
stuff that is just not available from the usual sources.  I'm sure Ed will
give you a SPECIAL deal, because he probably won't show up and help.  Be sure
to order some Busty, and some Hogwash brake and carb cleaner, too.

Right Ed?  Enquiring minds want to know if you'll be there!!!  C'mon, it's
only 3 states to the right.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget