Re: Amy's car May date

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Amy's car May date
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:49:21 -0800
Hey!!! As long as all you guys are in the mood to help out a Spridget
damsel in distress, why don't you just drive a teensy-weensy bit farther
and help me fix up mine? Gary does a vicious London Broil (appropriate,
no?) and our patio fridge is always full of beer.
Kate

> Kevin's idea is pretty good. And Carlisle is half way there from here ;-)
> You can just haul everything there.

Right Ed?  Enquiring minds want to know if you'll be there!!!  C'mon,
it's
only 3 states to the right.

///