Re: [midgetsprite] Brakes for racing

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Brakes for racing
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:27:23 +0100
I've got  2 sets of the Sebring Sprite 1959-19?? 8-inch x 1.5-inch rear
brakes.  All new components with new drums also.  Massive increase in
surface area.  Not cheap since the parts give effectively an entirely new
rear end.  Still, cheaper than ruining a complete set of front panels on a
tyre wall !!!  This is the exact same set as shown in Terry Horlers book on
the Sprite.  JPEG photos available.