Non LBC request, state quarters

To: "list, Spridget mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LBC request, state quarters
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:54:04 -0800
Hi Gang,

    My boys are collecting the state commemorative quarters, but we have
no PA quarters.  In fact, we've never even seen any.  Does anyone out
there in spridget land have any PA quarters that they would trade for
some regular ones?

Thanks,
Steve
--
Steve McGee,

 One thing that Law School taught me was to think carefully before I
said anything.
 As a consequence, it now takes me twice as long to stick my foot in my
mouth as it
 did before.

///