Re: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:27:53 -0500
Indiana is weird. Either Indiana changes and Indianapolis doesn't or vice
versa.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 3/27/01 6:47 PM, "Paul A. Asgeirsson"
<PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com> made the profound statement:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Essentially all states on the mainland change,  I know Arizona never
> changes and i think that Indiana doesn't change.  Not too sure of that one.
>
> Later, Paul A
>
> <FROM:  INTERNET:Daniel1312@aol.com, INTERNET:Daniel1312@aol.com
>
> <Re:    time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour
>

> <I never realised that you have to put up with this sort of crap as well -
> is
> it all states & time zones or do  just some do it.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section