RE: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, "Daniel1312" <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: RE: time, now no LBC Re: SWAG Blackhawk Tour
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:03:41 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Most of northern Indiana doesn't change. I thought it was the whole state
but I'm not sure. The area near Chicago stays on central time, since that's
where most people work.    It messes me up every time I drive through.

When I deal with customers in other parts of the country or world, I refer
to www.timeanddate.com they have more about this stuff than anybody would
want to know.

Phil
'61 Midget