Rear Springs for a Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Springs for a Bugeye
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:19:13 -0800
Anyone on the list have a nice matching pair of rear leaf springs for a
Bugeye they would like to sell?  I don't mind paying a fair price.  It
just really bothers me to have this freshly restored Bugeye that looks
so good and to lean so noticeably on the driver's side when I'm driving
it around town.  Spoils the whole restoration for me.  I'm not so sure
just re-arcing them is going to help that much.  I hate to spend money
for nothing.
BTW I have a 1992 Honda Accord I've owned since new and I just passed
200K miles and it's running boringly great.  Very dependable.  Probably
put a few thousand of those miles running parts for the Bugeye
restoration. See, Jap cars have their uses.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

///