Re: Possible New Lister

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Possible New Lister
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 08:26:21 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The company he reps is out of NY. He had mentioned that he was interested in
mine
because it would have less rust, I laughed and told him I would send photos of
the car and close-ups of the rust. He did not seem intimidated as he says he has
experience welding. I am not sure where in Ontario he is, hopefully he will join
the list and you can find out from him. Are you in Ontario??

Robert Duquette wrote:

> Whereabouts in Ontario?
>
> Last time I checked, I found 2 for sale in Ontario.  A $4000 one in Ottawa,
> and a $6500/$8500 one in Toronto.  Oh yeah, there was another one, ... it
> gets delivered to me on Thursday.
>
> He might find that your spridget has a bit less rust.
>
> Is his company manufacturing these things in Canada?  It must not be their
> mainstay.

///