Hole left in the exhaust manifold by the ERG valve

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hole left in the exhaust manifold by the ERG valve
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 14:30:09 -0400
I am in the process of replacing the single ZS on my 77 Midget with
dual HS4 and a UK specification manifold.  To get the carburetors to
fit I must remove the EGR valve.  The air pump has been long gone.  When
I was trying to find a plug to fit the holes in the exhaust manifold
(the ones leave by the ERG valve and air pump) I could not find a
plug to fit.  I would think that they are some type of a chamfered
fitting.  Any one know what they are?  The local autocrats store had
nothing to fit.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net