Re: RB

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RB
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:20:52 EDT
In a message dated 4/2/2001 7:12:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

> needed a rebuild, interior, top, etc.  what do you
> think it's worth.  Keep in mind there should be no rust on the car given
> our location (baring it's not a transplant).

Those are expensive projects, and you are lucky to be sidestepping the rust.
I would say $800 for the orphan, offering about $500.  Total up the checkbook
mechanic price to complete all that needs to be done on the car and present
that to him as you offer to buy it for a paltry sum.   I will be anxious to
see other listers opinions.

Course, HE may be a car salesman too, and "knows" the value to be somewhere
around $4,200.  LOL

--David C.

///