RB

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RB
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 16:11:56 -0700
My Fellow Spridgeteers,

Since moving to Klamath Falls, every time I pass by a bright yellow RB
Midget I keep asking myself  "wonder how much they would sell it
for"....

I've decided to stop by and have a chat with the owner, working in the
"how much" part of our conversation.

If it didn't run... which is obvious from it not being moved in the year
I've been here... needed a rebuild, interior, top, etc.  what do you
think it's worth.  Keep in mind there should be no rust on the car given
our location (baring it's not a transplant).

I'm not into paying retail, and I'd prefer to steal the car (it's the
car salesman in me... sorry), what do you think it's worth????

Herb
Keep the sticky side down!

///