Re: 1500 Camshaft Offset keys

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Camshaft Offset keys
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:48:17 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Yep, that's how mine went back in. The actual insertion took only 45
minutes. The rest was done over several evenings. The insertion took
longer because I was installing a 5 speed. The clearance at one point
was literally the thickness of the paint on the front cross member.

You can do it, Larry! (Just have a friend and a hoist available for
the insertion part).

At 8:10 AM -0400 4/3/01, Chris Kotting wrote:
>Larry -
>
>True enough.  Ted definitely knows his stuff, particularly about
>Triumphs and Triumph engines.  I'm fortunate enough to be in the same
>state, so I can run up there when I really need something.
>
>What, you mean you can't get an engine reinstalled in 20 days?!?  Who
>says you need a weekend?  I did one in about 10 days, working about 30
>minutes at a time, whenever I was home and could squeeze it in.
>
>Alright, everybody, let's cheer Larry on!
>
>Chris K.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu

///