Cover Install

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cover Install
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:40:32 -0500
Michael,

Haven't done a lot of auto seat covers, but my wife and I do a lot of
reupholstery and bags or plastic go over most all foam seat cushions.
Mainly for the east of getting the covers to slip over the seat form.
(or foam)
Otherwise the backing of the seat material maket is a b#*%& to pull it
over.
Garbage bags work well, or dry cleaning bags, but I have found that
the three mill heavier plastic bags work best, because they don't
quite tear as easy.

What ever you use, it will still be a tug-o-war to get those covers
on, but once set, they'll look great

Good LucK

Dave Mac
66 Sprite