RE: Gerard's SWAG pics-Tuckers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gerard's SWAG pics-Tuckers
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 07:18:07 -0700
Cc: "'Gerard Chateauvieux'" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>
Gerard,

I had heard that Francis Ford Coppola (Marin resident as well I believe)
owned one or a couple of Tuckers and was one of the reasons he did the film.
Any truth to that rumor? Maybe that's who owns the gold one.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com