RE: Gerard's SWAG pics-Tuckers

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gerard's SWAG pics-Tuckers
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:04:31 -0700
Cc: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>
Hi Bill,

I'm not sure if he actually owns one, but they did have two short videos
that played the the museum. One was and interview with Coppola and George
Lucas aboy the making of the film. He did say that he remembers the
anticipation of seeing this car from all the advertising promotion when he
was a boy.He said that the fact that it never happened is part of what
drove him to want too make the movie and tell the man's story. So that is
not a rumor as I heard it straight from his mouth.

The other film was a compilation of period films on the promotion and
making of the Tucker. They were in color and B/W too. They even had some
footage of one that rolled at 90 miles an hour and was still drivable. Also
the driver was apparently not injured. I don't know how much of that story
was real or hype, but these were very fast cars for there day.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints