Vehicle ID Number

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vehicle ID Number
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:45:50 +0200
Dear all,

I am back with new information request about my car the one withouit numbers

I have a plate in car issueed by the state of washington.
It gives the following information

Assigned identification number WA76   618835
Control Number 74335

Does anyone know where this number has been issued and the main reason
why???

My body number left side just before firewall tells 23094. Anyone close to
this number, please send me a message telling me the month, year, body- and
VIN number

Thanks a lot

Jurgen de Haan
jdh@elscolab.nl