Re: Auction Sniper?

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auction Sniper?
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 02:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
In my last year or so of ebay experience, I have
ALWAYS been outbid in the last seconds when having the
high bid. It is useless to place an early bid for the
world to see, someone always tops it. As a result, I
now track interested items and I place my bid as well
with about 10 seconds to go (as long as it is not gone
up to the usually ridiculous amount a lot of things
sell for on ebay). It is the only way I have won a
bid.

John H.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///