RE: Auction Sniper

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Auction Sniper
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:14:12 -0700
Cc: "'Tony Godfrey'" <green68mgb@yahoo.com>
One of the clues to this "enterprise" that I've seen is that "User B, C"
etc. will generally be "New" E-bayers (zero bids) with free e-mail accounts.
I have seen it often on items that have not received any bids in the first
few days.

I agree with David C. & Chuck, just bid what you're willing to pay and hope
for the best. That's how I bid.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

User "A" also has
  friends User "B" and "C" who bid on a product to
  drive up the price with no intention of purchasing
  it. If it doesn't sell,

///