Re: NO LBC-Photopoint

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC-Photopoint
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 19:12:44 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> I was wondering if
> there are any other FREE places that I can host these photos? Thanks to
> all that will reply.........
> BTW, I will call Just Ed today and find out why he is so strangely
> silent these past few weeks.............

I use club photo.  htp://www.clubphoto.com  It is free, and has some good
software for album creation and uploading.  I like it the best of all the
services I have tried.  (Photopoint, Ofoto, Cartogra)
Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright

///