More pictures

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More pictures
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:08:28 -0400
I fired off a round of ( not so good ) pictures while passing by home to
accept delivery of Miss Marple today at lunch.  Some parts are still
wrapped.  http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/marple/ulthm.htm
Let me know if this doesn't work.  ( First time using this process. )

My carbs sit pretty high compared to Dan's ( http://mgrelm.50megs.com ).  I
have a bump in the bonnet that is not in my photos and doesn't show in the
others.

To address a recent topic, the Midget MkIII Driver's handbook cautions
against overfilling the gas tank as the fuel may leak due to expansion.

Questions:
- LCB stands for 'long centre branch'?
- The 1293 engine was built by OSELLI Engineering in Oxford in 1975.  Anyone
heard of them?  ( Don't spare me. )  I'm guessing that the owner was trying
to duplicate stage II tuning ( but he has penned in stage III specs beside
the stage II specs. )

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >

///