Midget & Sprite Magazine

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget & Sprite Magazine
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:16:12 -0400
Hey Guys!

The first issue of Midget & Sprite Magazine is out and I think it is
something most all of you would want to see and subscribe to. It is solely
about Bugeyes, Sprites, and Midgets. It is a quarterly magazine and is only
$12.95 per year. They have a web site (www.mg-midget.com) and a toll free
number (800) 487-3333.

The publisher has been asking for articles and I know all of us on the list
have lots to contribute about our favorite cars and our experiences. In
fact, I have three articles and numerous pictures of my cars and others in
the first issue. The #67 BRG 1967 Midget vintage race car is me. Lister
Charles Christ is also in there.

This is a forum for all things Spridget and can become something like the
List if we help. The publisher has a magazine for the Spitfire and GT6 that
has been out for about a year and it has been very successful. Let's help
make the Midget & Sprite Magazine be even better.

Check out the web site or give him a call for a subscription.

Bob

///