NO LBC CONTENT - HABANEROS

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC CONTENT - HABANEROS
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:33:53 -0500
Hey all you list Chili Heads. My wife found a new snack last night for
me. At our local H.E.B. food store they are selling "T.G.I. Friday's
Fire Bites". Habanero flavored potato chips. T.G.I. Friday's is a
franchise tavern style establishment. These things are pretty warm, if
anyone is interested but can't find them (Robert, Jay, David C.,
etc.......) their toll free # is 1-866-386-7625. No financial interest,
yada yada yada, just like to share the BURN!!!!!

///