Re: Priming and Painting

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Priming and Painting
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:58:40 -0700
Cc: Dave <dhiley@cadvision.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Not a good idea... anything left on the surface of the paint will prevent
your finish coat from sticking. The fine dust will quickly clog one of
those anyway. Vacuum with a soft brush, wipe down with a paint prep
degreaser using plain white paper towels or lint-free cloths, wipe with a
dry cloth or paper towel then use compressed air. I use a vacuum to keep
down the airborn dust particles as much as possible, but a damp sponge
could be used too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -