Re: Wind problem

To: David and Peggy B <bohler@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Wind problem
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:10:04 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Beverly Hills markets a plexiglass panel you mount behind the seat to block the
wind coming around and beating you from behind.  You could make your own easily
enough and cheaply enough by buying a piece of clear lexan or whatever it is
from
your local home improvement store, and using velcro straps to mount it to the
back of the seat.  Cost you no more then $20 to put one completely across the
back of both seats.

David and Peggy B wrote:

> Hello Experts!
>
> I am looking for opinions, solutions, ideas, whatever you all come up with.
>
> I am more and more adversely affected by the wind beating me from the
> "behind" when we drive the MG (top down of course)..........

///