Re: Valve query

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve query
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:14:56 -0500
Thanks to all for the information and opinions. Turns out this head had
been "built" for racing and had special valves which the customer obtained
from them directly. Interestingly though, the 1275 valves, which are indeed
longer, did match what came out. Must have been the basis for what the mod'd.
         Again, thanks.
         Peter C
At 06:24 AM 4/20/2001, James Bilsland wrote:
>Graham
>
>I'll dig it out this weekend.
>
>The valves are longer but I guess it depends on the valve
>springs/fitted length on the engine in question...
>
>James
>

> > Are the 1275 valves not longer than the small block engined ones?
> >
> > Graham Robson

///