Re: ID tag

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ID tag
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:22:47 -0400
I have the same 'too much paint' issue with my Midget's plate.  I intend to
unscrew the plate and see if I can read it from behind rather than remove
the paint or get glasses.  My plate is on the left hand side ( driver's side
means different things to different people ) and starts with GBE ( = home
market Midget:  Horler ).  ( GUN = North America:  Horler )

For my Sprite's BMIHT certificate,
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/BMIHT.htm they listed the left hand
side plate that started with ABL ( Sprite ) as the body number.  My Midget
doesn't have a right hand side plate.  :(

Robert D.