Re: ID tag

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ID tag
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:33:46 -0400
To whom it may concern:

I tried Ed's pencil and paper trick which did not work due to too smooth of
a surface.  I then took the plate off to look at the back, ... the indents
do not carry through to the back.  However, taking it off did allow me to
hold the plate at various angles to a light source ( the sun ) to determine
the number.  I also used my childrens' eyes for verification.

Hope that this helps you, Robert S.

Robert D.