DCOE

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: DCOE
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:12:39 -0700
With this talk of DCOE's I'll tell you what happened to me. I was playing
with the car in the drive and the neighbor asked if I would be interested in
a carb. It is a Webber DCOE 40 which he bought new in 1981. It is still NIB,
he never used it,  with the invoice still in the box. The list in 1981 was
$218 and he paid $154 for it, so yup I bought it and now I am looking for a
manifold to put it on my 1275 so if anyone has one to sell let me know.
Thanks

Jon
58 Frog
71 Midget