Murphy's Law

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Murphy's Law
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:59:05 -0700
Everything on my Bugeye has worked well enough after my restoration to
make me feel good enough to finally enter a show next weekend.
(Buttonwillow) Well, as soon as I called VARA and gave them my credit
card number to enter my car the tachometer started making  a noise like
there is a bearing going out in it.  Can you open the tach and lubricate
something.  If a bearing is going out I will not have time to have it
rebuilt.  Does someone have a working Bugeye tach that I can borrow or
buy for the show?  I have to have it for next Friday.  What's next?
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

///