Re: Oil puddle

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil puddle
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 07:44:55 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/2001 7:27:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

> 1) The tranny is still in the car??

Yes it is still there.

> 2) Yes there are overflows on the top, in the "square" plate
> 3) Is it engine oil or tranny oil? (1500 - right?)

I think it is the gear oil I put in the tranny. Yes, 1500.

> 4) Open the fill port, square headed "bolt" on the passenger side of the
> tranny, on the side and let everything flow out till it stops, assuming the
> car is level.

OK--I will do that.  Probably just too full.

> 5) Taste to make sure it is not cat pee

I will send you a bottle.  Let me know whether it tastes like cat pee or not.
 <G>

Thanks, Larry.

--David C.

///