Re: Gas prices

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gas prices
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 21:00:12 -0400
Cc: boxweed@thebest.net, amoyce@pol.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
He told you wrong.  I work in the regulatory arena and issue permits to tank
farms I inspect.  They all add their additives *after* the gasoline is refined.
The gas comes in into bulk tanks, with smaller additive tanks for each company.
The bulk gas is mixed with the particular additive as it is loaded onto the
tankers for delivery.

RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> By the way, I was told that by a petroleum engineer that it is against
> federal regulations to tamper with gasoline after it has been refined...so
> the old "we put in tetrahydrozoline (or whatever) " is BS.  These are just
> "marketing" words for ingredients in ALL gasoline.

///