Re: Workshop manuals

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Workshop manuals
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 21:04:58 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,
All factory manuals are useful. More useful than a Bentley manual, uhhh,
probably
not.

AKD4021 is a common publication. I wouldn't pay a premium for it and I would
recommend that you also make sure it is complete. Most of these are missing
something.

These pop up on ebay in waves.

I cannot comment on the 1500 manual.

jay

Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I have been searching for FACTORY ONLY type Spridget information, you know,
> the stuff only the factory every had access to and that was a lot more
> detailed than Haynes.
>
> A 'source' has offered me the following:
>
> There is a factory workshop manual for the MG Midget 1,2,3 & Austin Healey
>  Sprite(AKD4021)
>
>  MG Midget 1500 (AKM4071B)
>  Both in good condition
>
> Do these part numbers mean anything to anyone (Peter C, Ed, ) are they likely
> to be useful to me or not?

///