Re: windage tray

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: windage tray
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:01:23 EDT
Make me one too and I'll see what I have to trade for it!

Daniel1312

In a message dated 03/05/01 12:56:36 Pacific Daylight Time,
John.Deikis@med.va.gov writes:

<< Trying to save money on a baffled oil pan for my vintage race Midget. I
 recall
 someone describing a fairly simple sheet metal windage tray that they tack
 welded into the oil pan to keep the oil from climbing away from the pick-up
 during tight corners or severe braking.

 Does anyone have a drawing or an idea to help me out with such a thing?

 Thanks.

 --John

///